Click for information on QMHP
Click to view current job openings.
Click to view a PDF list of employee benefits.
Helpful Hints When Applying For Employment With AHCS
- You may pick up an application at our administration office or print out an application by clicking on the link.
- Please complete the Application for Employment in its entirety including references and signing it.
- You may attach a resume to your completed application; however, do not write "see resume" in any section of the application.
- Please be sure to include the position in which you are applying. You may apply for multiple positions as long as you include all position titles on your application.
- Completed Applications may be mailed, faxed, or dropped off to the address below.
Attn: Human Resources
205 E. Hawthorne St.
Covington, VA 24426
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Grantees may not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Grantees must take affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees receive fair treatment without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, disability, or age. Grantees must post notices in conspicuous and accessible places and make available to employees and applicants for employment notices setting forth an EEO policy.